We love open source software — and building in the open.
We want to give back to the community that has helped us build Write.as. You can find many of our clients and components — legacy and current — on GitHub and Code.as.
- WriteFreely Go Host your own blog or community of blogs
- Read.as Go Long-form reader built on open protocols.
- htmlhouse Go Publish HTML anonymously.
- cmd Go Simple HTTP server for quickly publishing text.
- nerds Go Simple Telnet server for quickly publishing text.
- siteshot Go Website screenshot capture server.
We happily welcome anyone wishing to contribute! We mark open, straightforward issues as up for grabs on GitHub to get you started quickly — feel free to jump right into any that interest you.
If you have any questions along the way, or would like to do something more involved, please get in touch.